Cambridge, January 23 2012 – Chris Parkhouse, Chairman of the Institute of Directors (IoD) in the East of England today announced the launch of the East of England Director of the Year awards.
The IoD Director of the Year Awards run across all regions of the UK. These awards reward excellence and leadership. Winners of the regional awards are invited to enter the IoD Director of the Year Awards UK Final where they compete against other winners across the UK.
The benefits of entering The IoD Director of the Year Awards extend far beyond picking up one of the prestigious trophies, and include:
• Invaluable positive press coverage to help raise the businesses profile of winners
• A means to celebrate businesses achievements to gain prestige and recognition from peers
• An opportunity to impress potential investors, stakeholders and increase business growth
The IoD East of England Awards will offer the following categories:
1. Director of the Year (Large Company)
2. Director of the Year (Small and Medium Company)
3. Young Director of the Year
4. Public Sector Director of the Year
Entries open on January 24 2012 and must be submitted by February 19 2012. Regional winners will be announced on March 9 2012.
Full details and entry forms are available form the IoD Branches in Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Hertfordshire using the contact details shown below.
IoD Essex – email@example.com Tel: 01376 518795
Download the entry form (word.doc).
Commenting on the awards, Chris Parkhouse, Managing Director of Deyton Bell and Chairman of the IoD in the East of England said “I am delighted to launch the IoD East of England Director of the Year Awards. They represent a great opportunity for organisations in the East of England, and I’d like to encourage as many entries as possible. I would urge potential entrants to consider this opportunity carefully, prepare thoroughly and act fast as the closing date is 1 month away – good luck to all who enter!”